Melody Tutors ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
we collect from you whilst you visit our site.
We do update this policy from time to time so please do review this policy regularly.
Information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites;
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase;
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any mean;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is
required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and
to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and
storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are
taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee
the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be
contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of
interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone or email.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject
of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have
consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box
situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we reserve the right to provide them with aggregate anonymised
information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also
use such aggregate anonymised information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in Brighton). We may make
use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as
defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such
business or assets.
- If Melody Tutors or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be
one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of
use or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations
for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we
intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to
prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of
these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these
policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 Act ( the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be
exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information
we hold about you.